ABAKASA 4 | 4 person family tunnel tent
Auf Lager. Lieferzeit ca. 2-4 Tage.
📦 Free shipping & returns
⏎ 30 days return policy
✔ 3 years warranty
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double roof tunnel tent with standing height
- Sleeping cabin with partition
- Large front entrance with 2 side window angles made of tinted TPU
- 2 permanent ventilations with spacers on the side
- 1 permanent ventilation with bracing function at the back
- Separate floor tarp in the entrance area
- Additional zipper for the passage of a power cable
- Laundry line in the headliner
- Inside pockets
- 2 lamp holders
Tent dimensions & weight:
Dark blue / Orange
|Outer tent material:||recycled polyester with pattern embossing|
|Material tent floor:||Polyethylene|
|Stitching:||Waterproof seam tape sealant|
|Linkage:||Fiberglas 11mm, orange|
|Packing bag:||Waterproof carrying bag with seam tape sealing|
|External dimensions:||ca. 435 x 250 x 190 cm|
|Interior dimensions:||ca. 210 x 240 x 180 cm|
|Weight:||ca. 9,2 kg|
|Water column over tent:||2.000 mm|
|Water column tent floor:||
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
Tent, poles, guy ropes, carrying bag, assembly instructions, pegs
The GATI sun awning expands the usable area around the bus and can be used in many ways - both as sun and rain protection.
Quick assembly is guaranteed with the help of the supplied air pump. There are 3 attachment options on the bus, by means of:
- the double piping/kador strip 5mm/7mm
- the three sewn-on straps with buckle to fix on the rail
- the guy ropes & pegs (by sliding a pole into the provided sleeve)
The bus sun sail with 2,000mm water column is made of recycled polyester from used plastic bottles and is therefore a sustainable contribution to the environment.
The reflective guy ropes are also highly visible at night.
The sun sail is packed in a water-repellent pack sack.